Skip to content
The Top 5 Things to Do with your Car in Summer
Here is a list of the 5 best things to do in Summer with your car. Having a car is making going out and doing fun stuff in Summer so much easier. We can’t wait for the nice weather to come out!
- Going for a picnic. This one might seem obvious, but us brits LOVE a good picnic. Whether that’s with Strawberry’s and Cream, or a refreshing glass of lemonade, it’s always easier to go to nice and different places with a car. Take some friends, a rounders set, and a feast of food, and you’re set for an entire day of memories!
- Festivals! Festivals is always something teens look forward to. There is just something special about sitting in mud, with a crate of beer, listening to your favourite bands, and sleeping in a tent, that they love. So instead of having to lug your tent, clothes, alcohol, and food on a full coach, you can simply pack everything into your car, and drive.
- Finding new places to explore. People are always more adventurous when it comes to summer. The warm weather just makes us want to go out more, and be more active.
- Going to the seaside. This is possibly one of the most quintessential British things to do in summer. You’d hit up the coast, walk about half a meter into the sea before complaining that it’s too cold, get some fish and chips for your lunch, and then spend all of your money in the amusement arcades.
- Just going for a general drive. These kind of drives are the best, you and a couple of mates, good music, the windows wound down, the sun making it nice and hot, but the breeze is refreshing. These are the best drives, even if you don’t have a destination!